The Ultimate Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
Bloody Mary cocktails are a bit of an art. The ultimate Bloody Mary is so much more than just vodka and a store bought mix. This cocktail should be a meal in and of itself. Made with celery, bacon, and bleu cheese stuffed olives, this Bloody Mary recipe certainly fits the bill!
Perfect for a Sunday brunch!
- 4 slices thick cut apple wood smoked bacon
- 4 celery sticks
- 1 lime
- bleu cheese stuffed olives
- dash of celery seed
- 3 spicy V8 cans, (The juice pictured is too thin, canned V8 works better!)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
Mix it up! (makes 2 awesome Bloody Mary's)
- Start with 2 pint glasses filled with ice and add vodka to taste. I usually fill the glass about 1/3 of the way full.
- Add V8 to fill the glasses about 3/4 full. You need to save room for all the other awesome stuff!
- Set aside 2 of the bacon slices for garnish. Chop the other 2 slices split between the two glasses.
- Add a dash of celery seed, cracked black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce to each glass. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to taste. Stir up and give it a taste. Still a little bland? Add more celery seed, pepper, or Worcestershire. A little bit of olive juice is good, too.
- Cut the lime in half. Save half for garnish, then squeeze juice from the other half into each glass.
- Mix or shake to blend ingredients.
- Add celery stalks, bleu cheese stuffed olives, a slice of bacon, and a lime wedge to both glasses. Sprinkle the top with a little more Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
More by this Author
10 great easy ways to reuse or recycle wine bottles. Reuse wine bottles around the house or create homemade gifts!
A list of cheap things to do in Jacksonville FL. It doesn't matter if you are visiting Jacksonville or live here, you can always find cheap entertainment in Jacksonville.
How to Make Resin Jewelry: A detailed step by step tutorial on creating unique jewelry pieces from resin.