The best fudge recipe ever
Fudge Delicious Fudge
Its the Holidays again and you know what that means. FOOD! Not just food but sweets, treats, and delightful desserts. One all time easy holiday favorite is fudge. This is a super simple recipe and can be done with many variations of toppings.
That Sweet Smell
Every year growing up I would look forward to that package in the mail. The package from my grandparents. I wasn't interested in new toys, new books, random scientific games (Like the anatomical Mr. Bones grandpa sent me one year). No..I always looked forward to opening up the package, rummaging to the bottom and opening up the separately wrapped long flat box that laid within. Holding a silver wrapped goodness. Okay so it was wrapped in foil but it was a treasure all the same.
- 1 bag Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk, 7oz
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag small marshmallows
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts, (Optional topping)
- 1/2 cup Colored Sprinkles, (Optional topping)
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips, (Optional topping)
- 1 family size bag Candy of your choice, (Optional topping)
- Mix chocolate, condensed milk, butter, vanilla extract, and Marshmallows in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high approximately two minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave (make sure you use oven mitts if you choose to use a glass bowl).
- Mix microwaved ingredients until it is smooth and there are no lumps or bubbles.
- Poor into Pan or tray of your choice.
- If you choose to add toppings such as sprinkles, white chocolate, candies, or nuts, then now is the time to do so. If not then go onto next step.
- Place tray/pan in a clear space in your refrigerator. It will take between 2-4 hours for the fudge to set.
- After your fudge has set remove and cut into squares. Then you may bag up the squares or leave in the tray til your guests arrive.
Did you try this Recipe?
More by this Author
Ages 0-5 are the crucial learning years for your child. Make the most of these years by supplying fun, friendly games to engage your child and advance their learning adventure.
Attending a baby shower is fun, but the real fun comes behind Hosting A Baby Shower! Learn how to organize and supply fun games to play whether its a 'Females Only' Baby shower or family oriented.