Tofu Noodle Soup
- 1 cup silken tofu, cubed
- 8 ounces dried gluten free brown rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 4 thin slices ginger
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 julienned carrot
- Bring 3 cups of water, mushrooms miso, stock, and ginger to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 20 minutes, covered.
- Add the udon noodles to the broth.
- Before the noodles are fully cooked, add tofu cubes to the pot and gently stir.
- Remove the ginger before serving warm or cold, topped with chopped green onion and carrots.
More by this Author
This African-style Carrot Ginger Soup is bold, sweet, and creamy - the perfect addition to any savory meal!
Warm and delicious, this creamy soup is perfect for cool weather and holiday cravings!
These pizza eggrolls are a light and crunchy snack, that when paired with a side salad make a great entrée.
No comments yet.