Tofu Noodle Soup
- 1 cup silken tofu, cubed
- 8 ounces dried gluten free brown rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 4 thin slices ginger
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 julienned carrot
- Bring 3 cups of water, mushrooms miso, stock, and ginger to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 20 minutes, covered.
- Add the udon noodles to the broth.
- Before the noodles are fully cooked, add tofu cubes to the pot and gently stir.
- Remove the ginger before serving warm or cold, topped with chopped green onion and carrots.
More by this Author
Warm and delicious, this creamy soup is perfect for cool weather and holiday cravings!
This African-style Carrot Ginger Soup is bold, sweet, and creamy - the perfect addition to any savory meal!
Served with chips, pitas, or vegetables, this low fat dip is a winner!
No comments yet.