Recipe: Tomato bath (Rice)
Tomato bath Rice
This is very tasty tomato rice also called tomato bath, it's very easy to make
- 2 medium size onions
- 6 chillies
- 3/4 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger
- Coriander leaves
- curry leaves
- 1/4 tbsp garam masala
- 4 medium size tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 cups rice
- 5 tbsp oil
- few mustard seeds
- 1.5 tbsp salt
- First soak the rice for about 1/2 to 1 hour
- Heat the oil put mustard seeds then curry leaves
- Then put chillies and fry for a minute
- Now put ginger, garlic, onion and garam masala and fry for few minutes
- Now put tomatoes and coriander leaves and fry well
- put 6 cups of water and let it come to boiling point
- now put rice and salt, cook until rice is cooked. Mix everything few times in between.
Enjoy spicy tasty rice..
More by this Author
Recently we had problem with GE refrigerator that opened my eyes to some of the information provided in the manual. The problem was that first few days water and ice dispenser was not working reliably, meaning works...
Recently my GE Space-maker Microwave (7 years old, model JVM1631BB) stopped heating food. When I start it works as if it is heating food, but it was not heating food. After doing some research online I found that it is...