Top 10 Vegetables to Eat in Winter
Healthy foods are regarded more and more important to the people, we should have different dishes on our table everyday to satisfy the body needs. What to eat during winter and autumn? I listed top 10 foods to be appeared often on your dinner tables.
Reason to list: contains trace elements like copper and chromium, it is a kind of nutritious foods contains 23% to 25% of protein, 57% to 60% of sugar, 45% of crude fiber and many different kinds of mineral elments, vitamins and trace elements. Copper is good for hemotopoiesis function of baby, helps to shape the skeleton and brain growth. Chromium is good for metabolism of sugar and fat, keeps the normal function of insulin. The choline, amino acids in pea can prevent hardening of arteries. The vitamin C in pea is number one big.
The nutritious components of potato is legion. 100 grams of potato contains 2 to 2.5 grams of protein, the quality of which is good and similar to animals’. It contains special mucin, moistens intestines and has functions of lipid metabolism. Besides, potato has 8 kinds of essential amino acids to human body and vitamins. The vitamin C amount is great. Besides, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium contents are great.
3. Eggplant: Eggplant is one of the few purple and common vegetables, under its purple skin, it contains rich Vitamin E and Vitamin P, that is incomparable with most others. It can lower cholesterol and restrains cancer.
4. Pumpkin: it has comprehensive nutrients, the fuit contains 17 kinds of amino acids, sugar, vitamins and proteins etc. The carotene content of pumpkin is just next to carrot, but still is an important source of carotene, which is 8 to 20 times bigger than water melon has. It is also a good source of vitamin A.
5. Garland chrysanthemum: it is comprehensive in nutritions and rich in vitamin, many kinds of amino acids, fat, protein, sodium and potassium. The carotene content is also great. It has an oil to give out special smell, helpful in improving the flow of vital energy and appetitie. The rich crude fiber is helpful in intestine movement and egestion.
6. Lentil: it is produced most in summer with many different nutrients. It is also called the “meat in vegetables”. It contains rich quality proteins, unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin B and Vitamin C.
top 10 vegetables to eat in winter
7. Cauliflower: it has green and white, two different kinds. The nutrient values are almost the same but green cauliflower contains more carotene. It has rich proteins, fat, carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins and mineral composition, especially Vitamin, which is rarely found in other vegetables. The flavonoids content is the richest in foods and the calcium level is comparable to what milk offers.
8. Tamatoes: it has 20 kinds of carotene and xanthophyll, lycopene, luteole, occupies 80% to 90%. Tomatoes is natural inventory of lycopene. Besides, it contains rich vitamin C and E, improve baby’s immune system.
9. Lettuce: it contains a lot of water, dietary fibre, vitamin B1, B2, B6 and C, E.
10. Carrots: it has high nutrtious value and rich caretene. Carotene is coverted to vitamin A in small intestene wall and hepatocyte to be absored by human body. Vitamin A is vital in entirety of skin and mucous membrane, improving the immune system, preventing the infection of organs like urinary tract and takes part in shaping of the sense matter of retina.
- 7 Refreshing Food to Recommend
freshing food can help you concentrate on your work and quickly recover from fatigue. I listed 7 kinds of refreshing food to recommend, be sure to check them out.
- What to eat during menstruation periods?
what to eat during menstruation periods? what to eat and not to eat? here is the article explains to you.
- What to Eat to Prevent Hair Loss?
what to eat to prevent hair loss? I provide a list of food you can take advatage of, I also suggest you refrain from eating something that is bad for your hair. Psychological adjustment is also necessary.
- Top 10 Foods to Boost Longevity
what are best 10 food to boost health and lengevity? Many research groups have something in common, check them out.
More by this Author
soaking bath Taking a hot water bath after a busy day can always make you comfortable and relaxed. Maybe you don’t know that in some ways, soaking in bath can be helpful in your blood circulation and speeding...