Easy Potato Soup Recipe
Soup in the Pot
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup Carrots, bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 TBS Kosher Salt, or to taste
- 1 Tsp Pepper, or to taste
- 4 TBS Butter
- 3/4 cup Milk
Time to Make It!
- Pour chicken stock, cubed potatoes, carrots, and onions in a 2-quart pot. (Instead of chicken stock, I use 6 cups of water and 3-5 TBS of chicken bouillon.) Set to High.
- Add the bay leaf, salt and pepper, and the half stick of butter. Stir ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- When veggies are tender, reduce heat to low. Pour milk and heat thoroughly. (Note: Don't overheat, milk will curdle!) Serve immediately. (This soup works well as a left-over. Heat in microwave for 3-5 minutes).
More by this Author
Tarot Decks are as unique as their owners. Don't be afraid to explore and experience every spread whether or not you're 100% accurate. Always practice, and your gifts will grow.
I've got your answers! What is Party Lite? How does it compare to regular candles? What do you get out of the deal? Why is this the best way to get high quality candles?
The history of both monotheism and polytheism. When teaching our children faith, why don't we ever look at history? A guide to the pros and cons of both Christianity and Paganism.
No comments yet.