Tuna Cakes(Do it right out of a can)
Right out of the Can? Tuna?
Yes it can be done, its the best food to eat if your low on money and just sifting through the pantry at home. I believe the best environment to eat this meal is on a warm glowing sunset. Her is the recipe on a dish that will blow your taste buds, it tastes as professional as a crab cake in a 5 star res truant, and yet satisfying your wallet as well.
Tuna Cakes w/ Spicy Lime Aioli Sauce
Served with a chilled Corn Salsa.
4 Cans Chunk Tuna (Starkist works best) 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Corn 1/2 sleeve Ritz Crackers
1 Egg (Large) 6 oz Old Bay
6 oz Fresh Parsley (Minced) 2 oz Black Pepper
2 oz Granulated Garlic 1 oz Salt
- In a large Mixing Bowl, add 4 cans of Tuna and 1/2 cup Corn. Stir well, breaking some of the chunk but trying not to pasteurize entire batch.
- add 6 oz Parsley, 6 oz Old Bay, 2 oz Black Pepper, 2 oz Granulated Garlic, and 1 oz of salt into mix.
- Add all wet ingredients into mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Add splash of Orange.
- Crush Ritz Crackers and add until thickened.
- Make into four 5 oz Cakes and add to a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately
Chilled Corn Salsa
1 cup Corn
1/3 cup Cucumber (Diced)
1/3 cup Green Peppers (Diced)
2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Splash of hot sauce
2 oz Parsley
1 oz Paprika
- Add all ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes before use.
Spicy Aioli Sauce
1/2 cup Mayonaisse 4 oz Ranch Dressing
1oz Old Bay 3 oz Hot Sauce
1oz Black Pepper 1 oz Paprika
2 oz Fresh Cilantro (Minced) Splash of Lime
- Add all ingredients in small mixing bowl, Stir until Incorporated.
- Place on top of Tuna Cakes, Serve Immediately.
So, What do you think? It's a childhood food i re-modified to suit an adults standard of culinary experience.
Interested in a Recipe, Ask me and I'll write one on here.
Do you like this recipe, feel free to check out more of the links below:
- Two Bean Beef Chili
Beef Chili that is sure to please the masses. A Mix of hinted chocolate and a aged smell that will have you coming back for more, oh what a dish.
- Baker's Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Soup
A soup that presents the originality of the Eastern Maryland coast but while offering a little bit of exotic twist to the dish. This soup is slow cooked for 16 hours in a stock before it is even begun, so prepare for a very tasty Maryland Crab Soup.
- Blueberry Chicken
Exotic blueberry chicken dinner that you are sure to enjoy, Go Ahead try it, you won't be disappointed.
More by this Author
Sumeria: A time of booming economic, political, and equality movements that proved to show their culture was the greatest of the time. This article helps to place together the pieces of the puzzle.
A comparison between the classical and baroque styles of music and how they changed over the centuries. Two parts of the article go into more detail over a piece by Johann Bach and Wolfgang Mozart, two prominent...
America-Allen Ginsberg Analysis
No comments yet.