Tuscany Series Barbecue Gas Grill by Altima at Costco (Model # CS812LP) BBQ
Rate the Tuscany Series by Altima
Tuscany Series Barbecue at Costco
The Tuscany Series BBQ by Altima at Costco sells for $399. Which is a good value for the money?
The pros of this bbq are all the features you get for the money
- All Stainless steel parts on this grill are constructed of 304 stainless
- Large 812 square inches of grill space
- 3 individually controlled stainless steel burners at 13,000 BTUs each
- 1 infrared burner for searing meats (25% of grill space)
- 13,000 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner
- 10,000 BTU side infrared burner
- Porcelain coated steel warming grate
- Ideal rolling grates. removable grates roll to help prevent sticking during clean up and supposedly make clean up easier
- Lined bbq cover
- Minimal assembly - takes about 1 hour to put together with two people
- LP gas model, Natural gas conversion kit available at Coscto.com
Costco Tuscany Barbecue by Altima at Costco Pictures
Things I like about the grill
Compared to other BBQs Costco has carried, the Tuscany is vented in the back but still allows for the grill to get well over 500 degrees. The temperature gauge goes to 900 degrees and maybe that's possible with all burners on high, but really no need to go that high even if you want to flash sear.
The storage space underneath is large enough to hold the rotisserie when you are not using it.
Negatives about the Tuscany Series
The cover has a large logo that I don't particularly like. Also, not sure how much I'll use the infrared burner in the grill. It takes quite a bit of the grill space up. Lastly, the trade off of the protective coat on the grill is that it stays looking clean, but if it's scratched, it will rust.
Tuscany Series By Altima Costco Replacement Parts and warranty
Tuscany Series Grills by Altima have a 2-year warranty on the stainless steel panels and a 1-year warranty on all remaining parts. This is a little short for burners and igniters. Replacement parts may be ordered by calling 1-800-229-5647
More by this Author
Filet Mignon, which comes from the beef tenderloin of a cow, is known for its tenderness and rich fat marbling.
Barbecuing filet mignon is a science. Here is how to grill perfectly cooked steak every time that tastes and looks fantastic.
Suggestions from kids, parents, and friends on what to get an eight-year-old girl for her birthday.