Vegan Hazelnut Brownies
Being a mom of children with food allergies it’s sometimes difficult to replace eggs or milk in some recipes to make them edible. We are all fans of chocolate in our home! Well after searching and searching for a brownie recipe and countless failed recipes I think I may have found a favorite! These are very fudgy and that’s what I was after.
2 cup of all-purpose flour
2 cup of white sugar
¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of hazelnut coffee (can easily be opted out)
1 cup of water
1 cup of canola oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (don’t forget to do a little dance while getting everything together) J
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan
3. In a large bowl, stir all of you dry ingredients together
4. Pour in water, oil, and vanilla extract and mix by hand until completely incorporated.
5. Spread evenly into your greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is no longer shiny. This is the toughest part for me but you’ve got to let them cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
Enjoy!!! Yummy Hazelnut Brownies…vegan style!!!
Here are a few sites to check out for more vegan brownie recipes
Here are some yummy vegan chocolate recipes
More by this Author
1. Don't miss the boat. 2. Try to remember that we're all in the same boat. 3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark, you know. 4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do...
When making cakes it's always best to see images of others to go from. It's very helpful and I hope you enjoy mine.
Why Would Anyone Want To Be An Iron Worker? Iron workers have to do what everyone else is afraid to do. Just the thought alone of being hundreds of feet in the air, with nothing around you is...