Vegan Tortilla Soup Recipe
Looking for a Delicious, Spicy and Super Simple Meal? This is it!
This is a SUPER FAST and SUPER DELICIOUS Vegan Tortilla Soup. You can whip it up in a flash, and enjoy a hot and yummy soup with your family in no time. I like to call it a "Stoup" because it is thicker and hardier than an ordinary soup. The Rotel adds just the right amount of heat and spice, so this soup will warm you up in more ways that one! Give it a try!!
Prep and Cook Time
- 7 cups Water
- 3 cubes Knorr Vegetable Bouillon, extra large
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, Original flavor
- 1 15 ounce can White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ribs Celery, sliced (approx. 1 cup)
- 2 medium Carrots, sliced (approx. 1 cup)
- 3 ounces Shell Pasta, medium
- Tortilla Chips, broken and crushed
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Bring water to a boil, dissolve bouillon cubes. Stir well.
- Add Rotel, beans, carrots and celery. Cook until veggies are almost done (about 10 minutes).
- Add pasta, and cook until al dente.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with tortilla chips and avocado. Serve.
More by this Author
The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a "must have" for many cooks, but choosing which model will best suit your needs can be a daunting task. Sometimes bigger isn't better. Here's why:
Running in the Walt Disney World's Princess Half Marathon through the "Happiest Place on Earth" can only be described as kooky, exhilarating, and magical. Here's what to expect and how to succeed!
TurboTax is so incredibly user-friendly. The only hard part is determining which version fits your needs: Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business. Here's some guidelines to help you decide.