Very Quick And Easy Chicken Curry
- Two lean skinless chicken breasts (500g)
- Tomato paste (135g)
- Chicken stock (3/4 pint)
- Curry powder (2 Tablespoon)
- Chili powder (1 teaspoon)
- One medium onion
- Two garlic cloves
- Yogurt (1 Tbsp)
- Vegetable oil (2 Tablespoon)
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the garlic
- Dice the onion
- Cut the Chicken Breast into cubes
- Get a medium non stick saucepan and add the vegetable oil and heat.
- Once the oil is hot add the finely chopped garlic and diced onions cook until lightly brown.
- Now add the diced/cubed chicken, cook until brown.
- Add the tomato paste over the chicken and stir.
- Now add the Curry powder and chili powder and salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the chicken stock and stir well,
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens and reduces, so you end up with a nice thick and smooth sauce.
- Add the yogurt stir well and serve over rice.
More by this Author
Trying to buy the best Wok can be a challenge with all of the different shapes, sizes and styles. Do you want a cast iron Wok, a stainless-steel Wok, or a non-stick Wok?
Kitchen knives are often a thing you receive for a wedding or perhaps housewarming present then simply put aside until finally they begin to get dull or perhaps break.
As you get older you’ll notice that you start to get hairs in places you never thought you would. One of the prime locations for unwanted hair as you age in the nose. At first it can be annoying and rather itchy,...