Vodka Lemonade Cocktail Pie
Refreshing pie for adults only! Be the envy of your friends at the next party by serving this awesome pie!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 6 oz container Yogurt, lemon cream pie flavor
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka
- Lemon slices, if desired
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press crust firmly against side and bottom; flute. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Mix sherbet, yogurt, lemonade concentrate and vodka until blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze uncovered until firm, about 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish each serving of pie with lemon.
More by this Author
It is just the plain truth, men and women are very different!
As the electronic age grows, so does the options to meet people. Do you think it encourages cheating?
Looking for a fresh idea to propose? Here are 46 ideas to choose from or inspire you to create your own!