Warm Sausage and Mushroom Spread on Sliced Baguette
- Brown Sausage until cooked all the way through. Crumble and put in a mixing bowl.
- Chop mushrooms and saute in sausage drippings. Once cooked down, drain and add to sausage.
- Add cream cheese and mix until combined and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread warm dip on sliced baguette or any other bread, chips or pita chips. Whichever you enjoy the most, or try all of them :) Enjoy and let me know how you like it! Any new ideas or additions are always welcome :)
- 1 Roll Hot Ground Sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1 pkg Fresh Mushrooms, washed, chopped and sauted
- 1 1/2 blocks Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
No comments yet.