Whipped Vodka – Orange Creamsicle Drink Recipe
I can remember my favorite Popsicle in the summer time; youk know the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a dreamsicle some call it a creamsicle but I called it just plain yummy. When Pinnacle introduced whipped cream flavored vodka I just had to make an adult version of this childhood favorite. you can make this in a highball or Collins glass, Strained into a martini glass, or make an orange creamsicle shot, whatever floats your boat.
- 2 ounces of Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 4 - 6 Ounces of Sunkist Orange Soda
- Frosted Mug 1/2 full of ice
- Top the glass with Redi Whipped Cream
- Mix together in a glass filled with ice and top with Redi whip; make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream.Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass. Remember to share your cocktail recipes and enjoy safely and in moderation, always designate a driver when out and enjoy the whipped vodka adult orange creamsicle drink recipe.
More by this Author
Over the years I have had several opportunities to make martini's, shots and cocktails but the pineapple upside down cake martini and shot really takes the upside down cake. This drink is probably one of the most...
Before I give you this complex whipped Vodka Root Beer Float recipe lets remember this is an adult version of a root beer float on ice so please keep it away from the children. This is so refreshing on a hot summer day...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE14
Learn how to make this delicious drink.