White Chocolate Fudge Frosting for Cake Toppings
This cake frosting is simple and easy to make. It can cover around 12 cup cakes or 1, 20 cm sponge cake.
it is very sweet, so if you have an already sweet sponge I would suggest a different topping.
This can be styled to make stylish decoration on your home baking.
- 100g Good Quality White Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon Golden Syrup
- 50g Unsalted Butter
How to make
- Place all the ingredients into a heat proof bowl
- Place this bowl over a pan of steaming water, dont let the bottom of the bowl touch the water
- Melt the contents of the bowl gently over the heat, stirring frequently.
- As soon as the mixture is melted and smooth, remove the bowl from the steam
- Cool the mixture and keep stirring frequently, this will stop it from seperating out
- When the mixture has reached just before the setting point appearing very thick. Swirl the frosting onto the cup cakes or cake using a round edged knife
- Add any other decoration to the frosting and leave to set
More by this Author
This is a simple recipe to make a great cake covering or dessert topping.
These biscuits are fun to make and taste delicious. Kids love to play with the dough and can really get stuck in.
The Dark Knight is probably one of the best films of 2012, with the score by Hans Zimmer living up to the films legend.
No comments yet.