Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
These creamy mashed potatoes pair well with roasted chicken or pork. You can substitute the goat cheese with cream cheese or add parmesan cheese. There are several ways to make these mashed potatoes fit your tastes!
What did you think?
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz package of goat cheese
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Peel and cube your potatoes then place in a large pot of water. Add a dash of salt to the water, place on the stove.
- Bring potatoes to a boil an cook for 10-15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain the water off and place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Mash potatoes partially, then add the milk. Continue to mash to desired consistency. Stir in goat cheese, dill, and chives,. Serve immediately and enjoy.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...