Yummy Homemade simple pork recipe
Pork Chops and Gravy
8 pork chops
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2- 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
12-ounce can evaporated milk
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown in oil, (not completely cooked).
Drain oil and transfer to slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mushroom soup, evaporated milk, and onion. Pour mixture over the pork chops.
3. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
For added flavor, stir in 1 cup sour cream or 1/4 cup of sherry into slow cooker the last 30 minutes or so of cooking.
Serve over rice or noodles of your choice.
Serves 6 to 8
Bonus Recipe/Italian Pork Chops
1- 16 ounce bottle Italian salad dressing
4 Pork chops
1. Put pork chops in slow cooker. Pour dressing on top.
2. Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours.
For a complete slow cooker meal, add 2 medium cubed potatoes and 1 thinly sliced carrot before pouring dressing.
More recipes with pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork
I just love Sweet and Sour Pork. Whenever I have chinese takeout I always get Sweet and Sour Pork. However did you know that you can make it easily at home. Well you can. This hub has the best Sweet and Sour...
- Pork neck. Use this cut for the best BBQ pork chops ...
The problem with today's pork is that it is far too lean. I guess reduced fat consumption has its advantages, but man, the price we pay for this healthier eating through dry and tasteless pork chops seems...
- Chicken and Pork Adobo (Braised Pork in Tangy Sauce)
In my childhood days when I and my siblings wathc our father cook adobo with expertise, the scent of sourness and sweetness that tingles your tongue and the tenderness of the pork or chicken when properly...
More by this Author
Peroxide can be used in countless ways for everything from removing stains from clothing to whitening teeth. The price and uses can't be beat. Peroxide is a must have for every household.
For a family and friends Holiday party, here are some recipes for three drinks that even children can have. Recipe #1 Rosy Holiday Punch This drink, made in a punch bowl is a mixture of sweet and tart fruit...
I love to cook for my family and after so many years doing it, I just try to keep it simple most times.Try these delicious recipes and you'll won't be disappointed.