I often have biscuits and gravy. I use the frozen biscuits and cook them by package directions and I make my gravy by the below directions. I;m not going to give the recipe for the home fries here but they are easy to make and biscuits and gravy with home fries is delicious.
1. One Fourth Cup Of Bacon Grease.
2. One Fourth Cup All Purpose Flour.
3. Three Cups Hot Milk heated in the microwave.
4. One Level Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
5. One Level Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
Heat your bacon drippings and add your flour and stir with a wire whisk until the flour is browned. You want to gradually add the hot milk stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in the pepper and salt and turn to lowest heat possible. Serve a large ladle of the gravy over your biscuits and serve along with home fries. You'll have a delicious meal that everyone will love.