For the perfect barbecue ribs you need to start off with meaty racks of ribs and you need to soak them for 12 hours in Italian Seasoning ( liquid cheap kind is okay ) and then you will want to mix the below ingredients together and then sprinkle each rack of ribs on both sides.
1. 3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
2. 1 1/2 Tablespoons Paprika
3. 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Sea Salt.
4. 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Black Pepper
5. 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
The above mixture can be sprinkled over two racks of pork ribs.
Now place the ribs in a charcoal grill on low eat and cook turning them over often until the ribs are tender. This will take 3 - 4 hours on medium heat.
And here is a real simple Rib BBQ Sauce
1. 4 Cups Ketchup.
2. 3 Cups Brown Sugar.
3. 2/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar.
4. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
5. 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
6. 1 Level Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
You want to mix your BBQ Sauce ingredients together and cook on low heat for an hour before you brush the sauce on your barbecue ribs in the last 15 minutes of grilling time. Don't put it on the ribs earlier or the sauce will burn on your ribs. Offer left over sauce on the side.
Its important to cook your ribs slow over low heat for 3 - 4 hours to make sure they get done and that they are tender.
And there you will have the best BBQ Ribs you will ever eat.