Dee aka Nonna profile image 84

Does anyone know of a good healthy eating plan?

My daughter-in-law and I were talking. She would really like to find a good healthy eating plan that everyone can participate in.....5 or 6 small mini meals that even the children (picky eaters) will enjoy. Since the kids are with me a couple of time per week I want to help. My daughter-in-law want to lose a few pounds, as well.

aguasilver profile image87

John Harper (aguasilver) says

• Dee aka Nonna profile image

Dee aka Nonna 3 years ago

I did buy this and shared it with my daughter in law. Coupled with some other suggestions and research we have found what is working, so far, with our family. Thank you for the suggestions.

GDiBiase profile image81

GDiBiase says

• Dee aka Nonna profile image

Dee aka Nonna 3 years ago

Weight Watchers is something I have done in the past and will do again...thanks to your suggestion. But this will be a personally thing...for me.

Disappearinghead profile image88

Disappearinghead says

• Dee aka Nonna profile image

Dee aka Nonna 3 years ago

I think getting rid of the processed food is the hardest thing for any busy family. But we did tackle it and we are much, much better....

Adamowen profile image87

Adamowen says

Brilqntin profile image78

Diana (Brilqntin) says