Well I have a great hub on the subject but I will share with you here a delicious recipe for crab cakes.
1. One pound crab meat from a can in your supermarket. Be sure to check the crab carefully for bits of shell.
2. One Large Egg Well Beaten.
3. One Half Cup Crushed Saltines.
4. One Third Cup Fresh Parsley Minced Fine.
5. Two Tablespoons Mayonnaise.
6. One Half Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning.
7. One Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
8. Vegetable Oil To Fry Your Crab Cakes In.
Mix the first seven ingredients in a large bowl and mix together very well. Take your hands and shape the crab cake mixture into five or six equal size crab cakes. Fry them over low heat in vegetable oil until they are golden brown on both sides. Eat and enjoy.