I know what you mean. I have a few recipes in the same category, and there's only so many stories I can tell! Here's a few ideas...hope it sparks some ideas for you. As for the contest, I think HP is encouraging original recipes that stand out from the rest from other recipes on the web, as well as utilizing new capsules. Write a few paragraphs about...
1. Why your recipe is better than a million other recipes out there. Draw the reader in by giving them a summary of your recipe.
2. An interesting story related to the recipe. Where did you find it, or why do you cook that?
3. Any special tips? Readers love tips! They wouldn't be searching for recipes if they were professional cooks who knew how to make everything.
4. If it's a healthy recipe, explain benefits of your star ingredients.
5. A special tribute to someone...talk about your kids, friends, grandma??
6. Interesting background...where did souffles come from, etc..
Good luck and don't give up...it should be fun! :-)