1. Protein bars! I always keep an extra bar in my purse.
2. Always have baggies of chopped veggies in the fridge. When you need a snack on the road, grab a baggie and munch on it.
3. Fruit parfaits at fast food restaurants. Just because it's McDonalds doesn't mean EVERYTHING is fried!
4. Breakfast smoothies! Make a smoothie, filled with protein (whey powder), spinach, fruits, peanut butter, and anything else. These could be a meal in themselves. There are lots of recipes online. And, you can make a huge one, and freeze the stuff you don't drink. Then, you can grab it whenever.
5. Protein shakes. These are yummy, and they taste like milkshakes. Make sure to keep it refrigerated though!
6. You can do the same thing with the veggies, except with fruit. Use a bit of lemon juice to keep apples from going brown. You can't taste it later on.
7. PANERA BREAD. Panera is ranked the healthiest fast food place, but I don't even consider it fast food.
8. Look up calorie amounts and nutrition info online for restaurants you know you'll be around. This will help you to pick a healthy option, and it will be fast.
9. Bags of nuts, trail mix, and dried fruit. All have good protein, and are very filling and healthy.
Good luck, and happy eating!