Charlu profile image 84

What is your favorite recipe or use for honey and what is the best health benefit?

Stopped at a small store where they make raw honey (literally on the honor system with a cash box) and realized how much I loved it in my tea, candy, and numerous other uses not to mention the benefits. What's your favorite use for honey and what do you think is the greatest benefit?

vespawoolf profile image95

vespawoolf says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Awesome answer I am definitely giving the face mask a try and the hot water and lemon. I have a medical issue that causes numerous throat problems but leaves me hoarse a lot. I think it will help Thank you

60

Camille Pegram says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I heard about the facials but have never tried it. Maybe someone will have a recipe for it and I can check it out.

joanwz profile image87

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That sounds so good I am definitely going to try it. I love honey mustard dip and like the idea of the spicing it up. Thank you

Attikos profile image76

Attikos says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Great answer and let me ask you is the vinegar good for arthritis and losing weight? That's what I heard just didn't know if there was any validity to it.

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That sounds really good and I never tried it with apples. Thanks

kalokairi profile image60

kalokairi says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

You know I always use to think it gave you energy until I read about it's calming effects. I like the yogurt idea. Thanks

Yanimamo profile image61

Jarlana (Yanimamo) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Wow I never heard of that but what a great use for raw honey. I love the stuff and forgot how good it makes me feel over sugar, or artificial sweetners. Thank you

Diana Lee profile image79

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I am so sorry to hear about your Jack Russel and am glad honey helped her last days. I have horses and dogs and had no idea I could use it on them but will definitely check it out in the future. Thank you for this awesome info.