summerclark7387 profile image 84

Who knows what I mean when I refer to pink sauce for Chinese food? It's different than fry sauce...

Okay, a silly subject, but I'm curious. Who knows what I mean when I refer to pink sauce for chinese food? Apparently it's just localized to the NorthWest, and we have to ship it down to my Brother-in-law in AZ who is addicted to it. It goes good on everything, and it is different than fry sauce. I live in Oregon, and all our Chinese restaurants around here have it... LOL I am obviously bored... :)

Neinahpets profile image90

Stephanie Payne Denne (Neinahpets) says

• summerclark7387 profile image

summerclark7387 3 years ago

Awesome thank you I will look into those recipes for sure. Hopefully one will pass my brother-in-law's taste test :)

xanzacow profile image83

Cynthia (xanzacow) says

• summerclark7387 profile image

summerclark7387 3 years ago

Yes that is a good way to decribe it! We eat it on everything here, I'm not sure about a recipe, I know my sister has looked into a few, but none were the same result as what we get in the restaurant. I'm curious though is it common where you live?