moneyfairy profile image 61

Do you prefer waiting in line at the supermarket for your food or going through a drive thru?

I think it would be cool to order your groceries and then pick them up in a drive thru instead of waiting in line inside the grocery store. If that service was available would you choose that over waiting in line? I know people do it at Walgreens to pick up their medications ,so why not your groceries too?

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Wow I never heard of that? What mall is that?

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Wow! That is great, I didn't know that such a thing existed. I know you can order food deliveries from resturaunts but not from a supermarket. I too like picking my own things but I just hate waiting in line. I try to use the self serve one often.

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Thanks. I'm just thinking for seniors or disabled people or pregnant woman etc... it would be really helpful . I do know that they have delivery services but they charge extra for that.