Is it okay to do a review of a famous person's recipe without HP calling it duplicate?

I found a great recipe by a famous person. If I do a recipe hub on it, being I am sure it is on the Internet already, the recipe, would it be considered duplicate by HP if I did the recipe as a review of how wonderful it is with my own photos and such? Just want to make sure, as the recipe is online somewhere. Thank you for answering.

Genna East profile image85

Best Answer Genna East says

Thanks so much dear Genna. I do not think it will be a problem either but trying to make sure before going to the trouble of writing the hub. I appreciate you! Blessings

phdast7 profile image83

Theresa Ast (phdast7) says

Thanks so much, Theresa (phdast)...that is what I had planned on doing ...adding a lot of my own commentary and photos and such. Blessings

Don Bobbitt profile image92

Don Bobbitt says

Hi Don Bobbitt, Yes, I would do that anyway, and so, hopefully, it will not be considered duplicate by HP! Thank you for answering.

Jackie Lynnley profile image75

Jackie Lynnley says

Okay, thanks Jackie. I thought I have seen it done like that before, but I am trying very hard to be on top of not getting duplicate from HP on such recipes!