Efficient Admin profile image 93

If the grocery cashier missed an item at the checkout line, would you say anything?

If you are standing there and watch the cashier put a food item in the bag without ringing it up, would you say anything or just let it go? This has happened to me recently and I just let it go. Any thoughts?

robhampton profile image89

Rob Hampton (robhampton) says

LoisRyan13903 profile image73

LoisRyan13903 says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 2 years ago

I love the way you worded this feeling: someone struggling to keep food on the table may think of an overlooked item as something to help them out. I am not struggling but I was thinking this is still going to help me out until next payday.

moonfairy profile image86

moonfairy says

Stacie L profile image87

Stacie L says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 2 years ago

I was thinking I feel cheated paying their overpriced items. This item happened to be $3.99 grape tomatoes and it turned out after getting home and opening the package several of them were wrinkly and not so fresh and not usable anyway.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 2 years ago

I once bought a few items at Sears and when I got to the parking lot noticed they didn't charge me $65 for a bathing suite -- I did go back into the store to let them know and paid for it.

thefedorows profile image90

thefedorows says

dessav profile image59

Desiree Savarese (dessav) says

• Efficient Admin profile image

Efficient Admin 2 years ago

Depending on what they forget to ring up, I am thinking it may not be worth the gas to go back to the store.

0