Arby's Low Calorie Menu Items
Why 500 Calories?
I chose “500 calories” because most adults can eat up to 500 calories for lunch and/or dinner and still lose weight, assuming you are not overeating during the rest of your day. The calorie level of these meals is not appropriate for everyone. If you would like to know how many calories you should eat in a day for your specific situation, I recommend making an appointment with a Registered Dietitian.
I also wanted to note that I would not consider many of these meals “healthy”. I am a registered dietitian, at a healthy weight, yet I still crave fries once in a while. I believe that these items can be included in a healthy diet on occasion. The key is, don’t eat them too often and keep the portions small.
♥ = meal contains less than 30% total fat, less than 10% saturated and less than 1 gram Trans fat.
(500) = the number of calories in the meal, many are LESS than 500.
Arby’s did not have a side item that could be paired with a sandwich for under 500 calories.
1. Martha’s Vineyard Salad® with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing (403)
2. Arby-Q® Sandwich (340)
3. Arby’s Melt Sandwich (302)
4. Beef ‘n Cheddar Sandwich (445)
5. ♥ Ham and Swiss Melt Sandwich (268)
6. Medium Roast Beef Sandwich (415)
7. Regular Roast Beef Sandwich (320)
8. Sourdough Ham Melt (380)
9. Sourdough Roast Beef Melt (355)
10. Super Roast Beef (398)
11. Swiss Melt (303)
12. Grilled Chicken Fillet Sandwich (395)
Restaurants frequently update their nutrition information. I do my best to stay current but I cannot guarantee accuracy due to these frequent changes. Check individual restaurant websites for the most up to date information.
More by this Author
Lowest Calorie Drinks at Starbucks Research has shown that we do not get the same satiety from beverages as we do from food containing an equal amount of calories. If you are trying to lose weight,...
No comments yet.