ARE YOU A COFFEE LOVER? 35 SIGNS OF BEING A CAFFEINE ADDICT
CAFFEINE AND ME
When I was still young and pretty (Uhmmm....I am still pretty, hahaha, but already turning 30 next year), you can call a certified coffee addict. I just simply love the aroma of coffee, it somehow soothes my anxieties (or so I thought), and you would always find me at coffee shops..Starbucks, Seattle's Best, The Coffee Bean and the likes.. If you would ask me if I know this new coffee place, I would have probably responded with "Been there thrice". I even met my husband on one of those nice coffee places. Ofcourse I will not bore you with the gory details of my not-so-exciting love life. That might not sound appealing to you, and I consider the lengthy saga of my love life as a novel, definitely not something I would write for a hub.
Drinking coffee is like a habit to me. I drink coffee first thing in the morning when I wake up, while flipping through the pages of the newspaper, before I take a bath, whenever my stomach is sending some hungry signals to my non-working brain cells, as soon as I get to the office, surely during coffee breaks, even on lunch breaks (with a cigarrete on the other hand), after work with colleagues and friends, after partying wildly with buddies...Well, let me just say that coffee is already like blood running in my body. I like it hot, sometimes I like it cold, depends on my mood and budget.
So are you as hooked as I am to coffee?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS?
So how would you know if you are a coffee crazy? Here are some of the signs to see if you are a caffeine addict.
- You drink coffee like water. You consume more than 3 cups of coffee on a daily basis.
- First thing you do when you wake up is to drink coffee.
- You go ballistic when you realized that you only have a couple of coffee packs at home.
- You have a hard time going to sleep, but you can party all night long.
- Or you still get a goog sleep after drinking 5 gallons of coffee (you have become so immune to it)
- You can't live without coffee. You can just finish a job assigned to you if you have a cup of coffee beside you.
- Relaxing for you is going to a coffee shop to have a hot or cold coffee.
- You complain when people drink your coffee.
- They complain when they drink your coffee. (too strong)
- You have tried all the coffee shops in the area.
- You go insane when the coffee vendo machine at work runs out of coffee.
- Your hands are always trembling.
- You find it sweet when your guy brings you to a secluded coffee shop after watching a movie.
EFFECT OF TOO MUCH COFFEE-JUST FOR LAUGHS
check these quizzes about being a coffee addict
coffee addict?check this quiz
Are you caffeine addict?why not answer this quiz?
- You have a collection of deisgner coffee mug.
- You can stay at starbucks forever sipping your hot machiatto coffee and you go home when barristas are already closing the shop.
- You name your pet Coffee or Toffee.
- You can't wait for the water to boil so you can have another cup of coffee.
- You become alive at the smell of coffee.
- You believe that coffee is a medicine, can cure you everytime you get sick.
- You can name all the all the hot and cold beverages at Starbucks without even looking at the menu.
- Your have a coffee mug shaped for an alarm clock.
- Your heart beat is triple times than a normal heart beat.
- You give coffee mugs as presents whatever the occasion is.
- You get too jittery at the sight of coffee.
- You dream of coffee beans and a good sex at the same time.
- You make coffee as your appetizer, your main dish and your dessert.
- You want to start a business putting up a coffee shop.
- The waiter on the coffee shop next to your office building knows your name and your order.
- You write letters on paper napkins you got from the coffee shop.
- You spend more on coffee than buying clothes.
- You bring packs of coffee and a percolator with you when you hit the beach.
- You know how to make coffee beans.
- You have coffee beans as your lap top's wall paper.
- You have a website about coffee.
- You write ablog or hub about coffee.
Now, if you can relate to some of them, the you are certified COFFEE-AHOLIC!! Well, I just created that term. It's like workaholic when you work too much...Shopaholic if you shop till you drop...Alcoholic if you drink alcohol excessively...and COFFEE-AHOLIC if drinking coffee is like a matter of life and death for you.
So, are you a coffee addict??
TO ALL COFFEE CRAZY OUT THERE
More by this Author
Filipinos are very religious and family-oriented by nature. Nothing could ever measure to being with your family and love-ones on special occasions like birthdays, Christening, anniversaries, New Year, and ofcourse...
I don't know if you will agree with me, but I consider feet as the most worn-out parts of the body. Just imagine how heavy our bodies are which they carry to wherever we feel like going to, we drag our feet just about...
Bells are ringing! Birds are singing! Couples are preparing! For what else? Dream wedding of the year! Everyone would want to have the most fantastic wedding, who wouldn't? This is just once in a lifetime occasion,...