Bacon, Egg, and Cheese
I enjoy making breakfast for my family. Recently I tried something that my family really loved, even my youngest enjoyed it. The nice thing about this recipe is that you can easily change the ingredients to suit what ever you want your portion size to be. All you have to do is change the number of eggs and bacon, but keep the amounts same for both of them.
3 slices of bacon
1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2. In a small bowl whisk the eggs.
3. Add a little pepper to your eggs(optional). Then add just a splash of milk, and mix well.
4. Fry the bacon on medium/medium-high until fully cooked.
5. Pour the eggs over the bacon in the pan and stir together until fully cooked.
6. Scoop the eggs onto a plate and spread a handful of cheese over the eggs.
My husband absolutely loves these, and the cheese melts so nice over the eggs.
Now, while we are on the topic of bacon(I love bacon!), I am going to tell you about a breakfast snack that I like to make every so often. It's unusual, but it includes two of some of my favorite things. I think it tastes good.
Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich
3 or 4 slices of bacon
2 slices of bread (I like wheat)
1. Cook the bacon on medium/medium-high heat until fully cooked.
2. Place the bacon on a plate with a paper towel and press out the excess grease.
3. Toast the bread until it is as done as you like it.
4. Spread the peanut butter on the toast, and then place your toast on as you like it.