Easy Peanut Butter Brownie Recipes
Beware Health Conscious
Welcome to the wonderful world of peanut butter brownies! Have you ever eaten a Reese's peanut butter cup? Now imagine that flavor as a warm, fudgey brownie! Mmm!
Brownies are my favorite dessert, not only are they delicious, but incredibly easy to make! This chocolately bars bake up in less than 30 minutes, just enough time to clean up the mess!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
These awesome brownies are a delicious blend of brownies and Reeses cups! I also love making these individual bite-size brownies because it forces me to ration, which isn't my forte!
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease 40 mini-muffin cups.
- Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups and bake for 13-15 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into center comes out slightly wet.
- After brownies are out of the oven, wait for centers to fall. This will happen upon cooling. If not then tap the centers with the back of a teaspoon to make a hole for the peanut butter.
- Place peanut butter in a
small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds then stir.
- While brownies are still warm spoon about half a teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie. Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Cool completely in pan.
Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies
If you're on a diet, just stop reading right now! This evil brownies are so delightful, you'll be baking a second batch before the first are gone!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and
margarine. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and
vanilla; mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or
until the top springs back when touched.
- Cool completely and cut into 16 squares.
Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies
Set these gorgeous brownies out and you'll impress your friends and family with your mad baking skills! Just so you know, they actually are as good as they look!
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (3 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 egg, and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend together melted butter, 2 cups white sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the remaining 3 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; mix into the batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Remove 1 cup of the chocolate batter. Spread the remaining batter into the prepared pan. Spread the peanut butter filling over the top. Drop the reserved chocolate batter by teaspoonful over the filling. Using a knife, swirl through the top layers for a marbled effect.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or
until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out almost
clean. Cool completely and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
Had enough peanut butter yet? I didn't think so! If you've got a peanut hankering, these hearty peanut butter chip brownies are sure to fill your fix!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of chopped peanuts, unsalted
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, butter and brown sugar together until fluffy. Then add the peanut butter, honey, molasses and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, salt, and oatmeal, and blend together.
- Pour flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat on low until combined. Finally, stir
in nuts and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top and pop in the oven for about 20 minutes till a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool before enjoying.
More by this Author
Hot and fluffy, bursting with juicy blueberries, and topped with melting pad of butter... No wonder blueberry muffins have become a family favorite around the breakfast table! Homemade blueberry muffins are fast and...
Everyone's walked down that grocery isle that's lined with Pillsbury, Duncan Hines, and Betty Crocker cake mixes and frostings. These mixes are quick, easy, delicious, and don't require many ingredients. The best thing...
With any piercing, it’s good to do your research and know just what you’re getting yourself into. Learn what to expect, septum piercing pain, and how to care for your new piercing.