classic Spinach Casserole recipe
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen spinach
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain.
- Blend soup mix, milk,Swiss cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
- Add spinach to soup mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees about 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly
More by this Author
Humor has changed somewhat through the years but funny is still funny. I have been collecting some old jokes from about 1900 and I thought I would share a few. I have only included ones that are actually funny and I...
Large free cross stitch pattern of the painting, Mona Lisa.
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
No comments yet.