Easy to Make Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Complete Idiot's Guide to Homemade Ice Cream
First of all learn to make homemade cream for your ice cream
- You can collect cream from your daily milk. The process is to boil milk without stirring. After boiling let it cool openly. Do not close the vessel.
- Then a thin layer of cream forms on surface.
- Place the milk as such in a fridge. After 5 to 6 hours, you will get a thick layer of cream on milk surface.
- Collect the cream with a spoon in an airtight container that is to be placed in a freezer.
- You can also use this cream to make curries, butter, ghee, etc.
- Fresh cream is also available in market.
Now make simple and tasty homemade vanilla ice cream
- 1 liter of Milk
- One cup of sugar
- One tin of condensed milk
- Egg (optional) – 1 (beaten well)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Vanila essence - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh cream - 1 tin
- First of all, keep half cup of milk aside.
- Boil the remaining milk by adding sugar. When it boils, add some condensed milk and boil it for five minutes. Now add well-beaten egg (stir continuously while adding egg). Keep it in a low flame for 5 minutes and keep stirring.
- Mix corn flour in half cup milk, which you kept aside in the beginning. Pour this corn flour solution into the milk mixture and keep it on a low flame (keep stirring) for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and remove from fire.
- Cool this mixture by stirring continuously.
- When it is cooled, add fresh cream and mix well.
- Pour it into an ice cream tray and keep it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, take it out and blend it well in a mixer and again pour it in the tray and keep it in the freezer for another 1 hour.
- Repeat this process three times and finally keep it in the freezer and when it is set, serve by garnishing with chopped cherries/chocolate sauce/chopped nuts (cashew, pista, or almonds).
More by this Author
It's summertime and very hot inside. So let us make some amazing drinks to cool ourselves out to beat the heat...
Milk and dairy products have a big role in cooking because milk products are added in various recipes and cooking preparations such as sauces, creams, ice cream, fruit creams, etc. Also, if you want to prepare a royal...
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...