Easy to Make Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Complete Idiot's Guide to Homemade Ice Cream
First of all learn to make homemade cream for your ice cream
- You can collect cream from your daily milk. The process is to boil milk without stirring. After boiling let it cool openly. Do not close the vessel.
- Then a thin layer of cream forms on surface.
- Place the milk as such in a fridge. After 5 to 6 hours, you will get a thick layer of cream on milk surface.
- Collect the cream with a spoon in an airtight container that is to be placed in a freezer.
- You can also use this cream to make curries, butter, ghee, etc.
- Fresh cream is also available in market.
Now make simple and tasty homemade vanilla ice cream
- 1 liter of Milk
- One cup of sugar
- One tin of condensed milk
- Egg (optional) – 1 (beaten well)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Vanila essence - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh cream - 1 tin
- First of all, keep half cup of milk aside.
- Boil the remaining milk by adding sugar. When it boils, add some condensed milk and boil it for five minutes. Now add well-beaten egg (stir continuously while adding egg). Keep it in a low flame for 5 minutes and keep stirring.
- Mix corn flour in half cup milk, which you kept aside in the beginning. Pour this corn flour solution into the milk mixture and keep it on a low flame (keep stirring) for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and remove from fire.
- Cool this mixture by stirring continuously.
- When it is cooled, add fresh cream and mix well.
- Pour it into an ice cream tray and keep it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, take it out and blend it well in a mixer and again pour it in the tray and keep it in the freezer for another 1 hour.
- Repeat this process three times and finally keep it in the freezer and when it is set, serve by garnishing with chopped cherries/chocolate sauce/chopped nuts (cashew, pista, or almonds).
More by this Author
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.
Milk and dairy products have a big role in cooking because milk products are added in various recipes and cooking preparations such as sauces, creams, ice cream, fruit creams, etc. Also, if you want to prepare a royal...
Presented here is a list of 11 costliest fighters jets on earth with pictures and brief history of course.....