jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Thanksgiving dinner favorite?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image76
    MomsTreasureChestposted 3 years ago

What's your favorite food to eat on your Thanksgiving dinner menu?  My favorite food on our Thanksgiving dinner table will be the Pineapple Stuffing baked dish, it's simple to make and delicious, it's not the turkey stuffing or stove top kind of stuffing, it's more like a dessert.

1. A Thousand Words profile image81
      A Thousand Wordsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My mother's stuffing is scrumptious enough to live off alone.

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 3 years ago

Tough choice. My top three are my old fashioned cornbread dressing, fried turkey, and ham with my crunchy glaze. Hubby cooks the ham over pecan wood all night. Yum!

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

After turkey and ham, the next on the list is the Rotten Egg Pie my family devours each year.  Sometimes I think we could leave out the turkey, but never ever that pie.

4. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

I love lumpy mashed potatoes, baked stuffing and cranberry sauce with nuts. tongue

5. kcg2946 profile image61
    kcg2946posted 3 years ago

Cranberry sauce and turkey! And then mashed potatoes. . .and then stuffing. . .and then pumpkin pie! Sigh. Oh, Thanksgiving is such a glorious holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

I'm all about the mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and the turkey.  If we had nothing else, I'd be totally satisfied with those three things. 

7. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 3 years ago

Squirrel meat tacos and twinkies.

8. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago

My Spiced Cranberry Sauce and stuffing.  Yum.

9. 0
    JustCraftyposted 3 years ago

My favorites are pies, chocolate, graham cracker, strawberry, and apple.

10. SoManyPaths profile image60
    SoManyPathsposted 3 years ago

smoked turkey, then the stuffing, the specially made cheddar macaroni & cheese is good as well.

11. elizwharton profile image59
    elizwhartonposted 3 years ago

I also love mashed potatoes but with roasted chicken and mushroom lasagna.. YUMMY!!!

12. moneyfairy profile image63
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

cranberry sauce and the white meat of the turkey then gravy and my mom's homemade sausage stuffing yummm and our family favorite orange jello salad with pinapples and carrots yummmm...