1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Where do I find the nutritional information to add to the nutrition capsule?  I'm not schooled in this area.  Is it necessary to perform and ingredient-by-ingredient search online?  That seems very time consuming. 
    Do you think the nutrition capsule is truly important to a recipe hub, or not--especially if it is obvious that said recipe is using only healthy, whole foods ingredients????

2. GoodLady profile image81
    GoodLadyposted 3 years ago

I don't usually add the nutrition info because I don't agree with it.  Nutrition is in the freshness of a product!  Not what the product is. So far, not writing in the 'N' factor has not stopped hubs from being rated highly.
    I have occasionally used the 'N' table to demonstrate how much of a property is in a certain ingredient.

If you go online and type in 'nutrition tables' you should get links.

Best luck.  I think you need to weigh up what you want to say with what the 'N' tables can add (or detract).

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ah--good points.  I agree that the freshness is important, but the current set of recipes I'm working on are for low/no salt diets, so I was looking for the sodium information, and finding it a challenge.  Most of the nutrition tables I found last night seem to deal only in calories and carbs.  .. mad
      I'll have another go today, when I'm not wiped out from cooking all day as I was yesterday.  lol