jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Free Quizno's!! Small Quiznos Signature Sub or Every Day Value Sub

1. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Found this on one of the coupon sites i frequent. Quizno's is having a cool promo. Use a e-mail addy that you don't care about. I don't have a printer so I can't use it sad sad . fine print says:

By completing the form, Entrants will automatically be entered into the Quiznos Q�Club marketing database (Entrants may opt�out of the Quiznos Q�Club at any time by visiting the opt-out page located at: www.quiznos.com/offers/Optout.aspx.)

Once you submit your Free Sub registration you will receive a confirmation email for your personalized Quiznos coupon. You will also be able to send your friends a Free Sub at that time.

� Free sub is either a small Quiznos Signature sub or Every Day Value sub

go here http://www.quiznos.com/subsandwiches and click on Million Sub Giveaway.

or go directly to the million sub site (owned by quizno's)

2. 49er profile image81
    49erposted 7 years ago

Lol, I got my free sub today. I went with a Turkey, Bacon, Guacamole sub smile Seems like it would be worth going to the library or something to print your coupon up.

Some Tips:

Make sure your printer works and is plugged in before you click on the link in the email they send you, because you will need to print the coupon and it goes away after awhile. You could also save it and print it later.

They also will probably ask for your ID when you redeem it, so make sure you use your real name...

3. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the info.  Free lunch!!!

4. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Darn, they reached a million.  No more free subs.