jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

All-Time Favorite Dish?

1. abetterwaytolive profile image81
    abetterwaytoliveposted 3 years ago

I have written five recipe hubs now and am currently working on my sixth, which will be done in a couple of days.

After that, I would like to create a recipe that is an all-around favorite for everyone on HP.

So please, what is your all-time favorite dish? It can be anything.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

One of your recipes is my all time favorite... fettuccine. I also posted a similar recipe for that.
      I would have to say, anything Thai. Ginger chicken is wonderful.

2. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's really hard to pinpoint a favorite dish but I can tell you my favorite cuisine and that's Authentic Chinese; not the washed out Western stuff they serve here. I also love Japanese, Thai, Malaysian, Indian and am now experimenting with Korean. Basically anything Asian will do, especially South East Asia.

1. profile image0

Asian is my favorite too, though Ive been to China and to tell you the truth, authentic there can be a bit... daunting.

1. Cardisa profile image91

LOL...I know. I think it's because we are used to the western flavors. Asian food is an acquired taste that's why they flavor it different when they serve it in the western hemisphere.

1. profile image0

Im just gonna say it... it was scary... Chicken claws just all laying on the food. Food so hot it had spikes. Actual spikes Cardisa! The Chinese do not fool around!

1. Cardisa profile image91

LOL LOL LOL.....YEAH, I've seen their chicken feet, they don't really cut the claws off. Asians are known for spiky...er...spicy foods...lol

working