How to get a Double Buzz

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 23 months ago

How to get buzzed, in both senses of the word? Coffee-flavoured beer. According to a piece in the Boston Globe, "some of the hottest names among connoisseurs of both products are joining forces." This means coffee-flavoured beers and even beer-flavoured coffee are entering the marketplace faster than ever before. This has raised some concern — because it means mixing a stimulant and a depressant in the same glass.
    Getting the caffeine buzz along with the alcohol buzz is is like taking vitamins and sleeping pills at the same time? Funny combination smile … ar-BBeXHFl

1. Act 3 profile image91
      Act 3posted 23 months ago in reply to this

I'm a little bit of a beer geek and do enjoy some beers - stouts and porters from various craft breweries - that have coffee in them. I don't know that I've ever felt a buzz off of the coffee; the beer, maybe! I suspect there's so little coffee/caffeine per beer that it doesn't amount to much. I could be wrong though.

1. Stacie L profile image90
        Stacie Lposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I am intrigued about the taste of beer flavored chocolate or vice-versa. I'm going to some beer crafters over the holidays and see if any put chocolate in their brew...wink