jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Favourite Pizza Topping?

1. footynut profile image60
    footynutposted 7 years ago

After getting mixed responses in the Pizza Hut vs Dominoes debate, I'm now interested to know what your favourite pizza topping is?

1. spiderpam profile image59
      spiderpamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mr. Gatti's in Texas has the best pepperoni and Cici's and Peter Piper and Pizza Hut close second.

2. WeddingConsultant profile image82
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

3. bill komissaroff profile image87
    bill komissaroffposted 7 years ago

Say Cheeeeese.

1. 62
      joxallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No dead fish...pineapple is great.

4. brad4l profile image82
    brad4lposted 7 years ago

Do I have to choose just one?

My stand by pizza is usually Cheese, sausage, onion, pepper, although I am a fan of specialty pizzas as well.

5. reggieTull profile image60
    reggieTullposted 7 years ago

I love green - I make my own dough and simple tomatoes but cook up - olive oil with garlic, greens (kale, rappini, etc.) and hot pepper flakes separately.   I then lay the green mixture across the dough and tomatoes - sprinkle with loads of Parmesan cheese - yummy yummy yummy and so good for you!

1. LyrialZander profile image81
      LyrialZanderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

6. LyrialZander profile image81
    LyrialZanderposted 7 years ago

Must represent the pineapple!

I like garlic ranch sauce, and feta cheese too...

Now I'm hungry.

7. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Well I would have to say that once I had a barbeque chicken pizza from california pizza kitchen I was hooked, it is soo yummy.

8. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

I like the "meat lovers" pizza: pepperoni, sausage and hamburger. Actually, the more toppings the better. Cheese, onions, peppers, mushrooms . . .

When I was a teenager (many moons ago) my friends would sleep over and we'd get the Chef-boy-ar-dee pizza mix and put all kinds of weird stuff on top - whatever we could find in the frig or pantry including sliced hotdogs or vienna sasuages.

9. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

ice cream and mushrooms!

10. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Lombardi's Pizza in NYC. Fresh sliced mozzarella and basil with only a hint of sauce. Oh man oh man!

11. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Depends on my mood.  Sometimes a classic combo on a thin crust: Mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, onion, bacon, hamburger, black olive.  OR - a white pizza with chicken, mushroom & artichoke on a thin crust.

12. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I'm not terribly keen on ready-made pizza, but my Mama makes a wicked one - home-made dough, topped with roasted onion, corgette, red pepper, and goat's cheese.