1. willcook4adate profile image59
    willcook4adateposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for single single men and women who will cook for a date! I know that I'm not the only one. So I'm challenging men against women to come out and tell me if you would cook for a date and why. So to start it off I'll tell you why I will cook for a date!

There's a fine line between love and hate

Love is what I'm searching for That's why "I will cook for a date!"

Whether your appetite calls for me or a meal

I'm the type of woman that knows What it takes to make it all for real!

Many ask "whatcha cooking?" Or "can I be that date?"

I'll reply with "whatcha hungry for?" And "are you watching your weight?"

See like my desserts I love a man that's sweet Again whether it's me or a meal.

I got all he can eat! So the next time you see me And you know I'm looking great! Remember to say to yourself…
    "Hey that's the lady who will cook for a date!"

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am not single , I am married but I love how you made that rhyme, sounds the way my husband talks!! You will reel them in.big_smile

2. 62
    joxallposted 7 years ago

Great post...cook for a date...I would rather say "cook for my date."  I am single, male and love to cook.  I was taught by my parents, yes both, to cook. 

This skill will take you places in the future according to my mom, and she was right as usual.  Cooking for your date lends to a level of interest and what then what's next.  Tyy cooking something not found in normal restaurants or eating establishments. 

Get you date involved, even if it is just a simple task of talking while your cooking and sampling.  Something about getting her opinion and showing that her you have class, taste and culture makes desert that much sweeter.