I'd like feedback on my article: Lamb Hotpot the Way My Mother Made It

1. Glenis Rix profile image85
    Glenis Rixposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

Every article that I written has been featured - until my latest hub. I don't know what's wrong with it (although it is admittedly quite short). Constructive criticism will be appreciated.

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Lamb Hotpot the Way My Mother Made It. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image88
      Jeremy Gillposted 9 days ago in reply to this

Good read, I honestly don't have many suggestions. What's your word count?; perhaps it's just a bit too low. You use white space to divide your entries in the "Cuts of Lamb" segment; I'd also use bolding or bullet points.

You're the expert, not me, but perhaps a section at the end talking about the taste, or different varieties of the dish, could help. Or a poll asking who has had hotpot before. Best of luck.

1. Glenis Rix profile image85
        Glenis Rixposted 9 days ago in reply to this

Thanks for replying, Jeremy. I made a number of changes after posting the request for suggestions and it is now featured. Your input is appreciated though. I like your suggestion about adding the poll and will probably add one.

working