jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Burger king, delivery in nyc.

1. hinckles koma profile image79
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

why? yes

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

with all the great places in NYC, why would you want Burger King deliverd???????? I mean, yea, sure, but why?

hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well in NYC like Brooklyn, Staten island, Manhattan a lot of people constantly eat fast food because everything is mostly on wheels.  Maybe people don't want to go and pick it up, or have other reasons for ordering out. So if Chinese delivers why not burger king?

2. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 7 years ago

A Whopper sounds good right now.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

You been smokin' some of those Whoppers, Hinckles? smile

lol yes of course. I don't eat whoopers a lot of people still eat them though.  MCD delivers in Manhattan 50 chains. Why people don't eat burger king?

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
        dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I eat it, just not a lot. They do not deliver here though

Jon

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

with all the competition there, someone has to have a better idea..and so convenience wins out...
    people like delivery...no matter if the food is good for you or not...

5. thranax profile image48
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Lawl, I see the Burger King himself on a Bike in Brooklyn and a little brown bag just to deliver your Whopper with a side of onion rings.

~thranax~

6. Sue Adams profile image91
    Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago

Delivered on not delivered, I wouddn't want my kids eating that stuff. God only knows where the meat comes from.

1. thranax profile image48
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The meat is fine Sue...God sometimes people annoy me because they don't trust anything. It all comes from the same dang places in the long run.

~thranax~

1. Sue Adams profile image91
        Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean those places where the animals never see the light of day and are injected with growth hormones?

Ok let me just say you changed my mind. B.k food should be avoided it comes from the slaughter houses were the workers are underpaid and the meat if you call eyes nose and left over parts the burger.  Lets just say i choose people over business i don't want my kids eating fast food at all. Maybe pizza ones in a while. Thank you for replies you changed my mind. love all

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
          Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not to mention standing in their own filth 24/7 and being fed food that cows' digestive tracts are not designed to handle.

1. Sue Adams profile image91
            Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm amazed at the lack of interest shown in the way meat is actually produced. People don't seem to want to know what they put into their mouths or their children's.

7. Wendi M profile image82
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

I live in an area where we can only get 1 pizza place, to drive the distance, to deliver to us...so we'd take just about any kind of delivery if we could get it!

8. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I prefer Wendy's. It tastes a lot better and I like their chili. The Wendy's around here doesn't deliver as far as I know.

What if they started to and you had to pay $3 dollars for delivery.

2. ediggity profile image59
      ediggityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, the finger chili is quite delicious.

9. hinckles koma profile image79
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

Its not meat its all the un wanted parts of the cow. ever since my reasearch about burgers i know i stoped like 3 years ago only. I lost weight, but then i smoke cigarets sooo iam not perfect. Anyways they are really bad for you and your kids, so 1s a year your ok to eat. Never is better.

working