jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

do you listen to the music while cooking?

1. ertweryt profile image61
    ertwerytposted 6 years ago

when you are cooking,do you like listening to the music?and what kind of music ?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

R & B, I always listen to it wherever I am!

2. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

when i have company. then we put on all kinds of different music and dance around the kitchen, even. when Michael Jackson died, we played a bunch of his music.

around the holidays, when i am baking and cooking, i get into it and play a lot of Christmas music, which makes it even more fun.

3. myownworld profile image80
      myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hell yes, it's the only thing that keeps me from burning dinner!

(the louder the better...wink

2. 0
    TMinutposted 6 years ago

Our rule while my boys were growing up was always Whoever is working in the kitchen gets music - whatever they want to listen to. No complaints about the music allowed.

It worked very well!

3. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I like listening to our local radio station here in Hawaii. Krater 96. Great music - slow rock.

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Rarely, I normally listen to music while washing dishes though.

5. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I use to listen to music all the time, but lately I have not had it turned on much.

When I do have it on, it is some form of rock-opera.

6. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

There are times that I listen to music (R&B or soft music) while cooking. Most of the time, I listen to the news.

Have a good day!

7. Wonder_Woman profile image60
    Wonder_Womanposted 6 years ago

when i cook i love listening to oldies, jazz and blues. more so like billy holiday.... smile

8. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

I listen to Cake when I'm baking

9. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I sing while I'm cooking a song lol

1. 0
      bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you have a recipe for that?

10. Sunny River profile image84
    Sunny Riverposted 6 years ago

I listen to everything from classical to rock to foreign to latin to country while I cook. All depends on the day and what I'm cooking. wink

11. Mocha Momma profile image61
    Mocha Mommaposted 6 years ago

If I can remember to turn on the music while i'm in the kitchen, I do.  I love all kinds of music, something with an up tempo usually works the best when I need to move really quickly for the prep work because I love to dance.  When I have the grill fired up, I like to listen to some funk classics/jazz/even 80's rock.  Being a product of the 80's and my parents adults in the 70s, I have an eclectic taste in music.  My dad loved all things music and would have the music going in the house when I grew up.  :-)