jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Universal Cake Recipe

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

yummmm cake big_smile hey you should make this into your first hub so others can see it too

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed. Sounds great, but would LOOK excellent in a Hub. big_smile

2. Peter Denly profile image61
      Peter Denlyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WOW! That kind of activity in hub pages really great.

1. 0
        Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

??? huh?

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

You do realize that promoting your own blog/site on the forums is against HubPage's TOS? Write something useful here, like a "hub" or something and then maybe we'll be more forgiving. smile

3. nooyawka212 profile image60
    nooyawka212posted 6 years ago

@ironher The post I link to is not my own. I am not Breadtopia, the post I link to. I have never communicated directly with the guy who writes the post I link to. I am very suspicious of censors who make false accusations. At the very least you owe me an apology. If you were honorable you would quit and stop doing the censorship thing you are doing.

4. nooyawka212 profile image60
    nooyawka212posted 6 years ago

@ cagsil and @ casdwriter, I thought I was writing a hub. I'm brand new here and don't know all the rules/procedures. If there's something I have to do to make this a hub please clue me in, thanks.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no worries nooyawka you are new and learning. When you want to make a hub simply hit the 'start a new hub' at the top of the page. it will take you to another screen where you acn title your hub, pick which catagory you want to place it in, in your case food, and what style or look you want for your hub as well as keywords that you think will get more clicks on your hub. Hit Continue, scary page comes up just hit continue, and that is where you can edit your hub. you can add pictures, text, links, and anything else you think will make your hub look good and to get clicks on. Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

5. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

nooyawka - Yes, for this type of content, you'll want to create Hubs for each recipe. The forums are for simple discussion. To be clear, lrohner did not delete your post (she has no ability to do so). To start a new hub, just click the "start a new hub" link at the very top of this page.

When we see new Hubbers jump into the forums and post long-form posts with links to outside sites, we tend to see that as spam. In your case, it was a simple mistake; no harm done. smile