Small chicken pieces
    Green Chillies
    Garlic Paste
    Ginger Paste
    Coriander leaves Paste
    Ordinary Vinegar or Lemon Juice
    Oil For Frying
    Salt & Sugar according to taste

After washing your small chicken pieces, marinate it with vinegar or lemon juice for at least ½ an hour. Take green chillies, some garlic and ginger in good among with coriander leaves and grind altogether to make a paste. Try to make the paste without water. Take the chicken pieces in a separate bowl without the left over juice. Now pour the paste on the chicken and marinate it for at least ½ an hour. It will be better if you can marinate it for 4 – 5 hours by keeping it in a freezer.

Now, pour some cornflower to make the matter tight and also sprinkle some flour (if you have it) and then add salt and sugar. Avoid pouring water to the stuff because after you will add salt and sugar to it the chicken will release water.

How to Cook:
    Pour enough oil in the frying bowl so that the chicken pieces can be dipped completely. Heat the oil. Now take each chicken piece and put it in the oil. Put as many you can but they should not stick to each other. Deep fry till the pieces are brown in a low flame. Follow the same process until all the chicken pieces are fried.

This will be best as an evening snack. Have it with coffee, soft drinks, hard drinks etc with anything you like best. Also you can sprinkle bit of oregano, or some spicy powder or the Indian “chaat masala”. This is very tasty one we got some from India, I don't know  if you get it here.

Note: The amount of the ingredients are not measured because you have the option to add them according to your taste.

1. restoremyheart profile image60
      restoremyheartposted 6 years ago

Coffee?  Did you mention coffee?  Just kidding you, I love to cook, and I love coffee...  This recipe sounds wonderful:)

2. Karina S. profile image61
      Karina S.posted 6 years ago

Sounds good, may try today.