jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (27 posts)

What's Your favorite Soda

1. Wendy08 profile image59
    Wendy08posted 9 years ago

I'll start.
    My favorite soda is AW Cream Soda! I've enjoyed drinking it ever since I was 4 years old.
    How bout you? smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I don't drink soda...

3. Wendy08 profile image59
    Wendy08posted 9 years ago

I guess thats a good thing.??? hmmm. . . at least I'm not overweight! I have a bad habit. sad
    oh well . . . smile

4. Angela Harris profile image75
    Angela Harrisposted 9 years ago

The one, the original Coca Cola. It's my one addiction. I've tried to quit many times, but just can't.

1. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image72
      C.M. Vanderlindenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Faygo Rock n Rye. Without a doubt.

5. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

Diet Pepsi. The best one ever. Of course I do miss the old orange crush in the brown bottle from back in the day.

6. sariah12 profile image60
    sariah12posted 9 years ago

I Like AW Cream Soda aswell but I also like the IBC cream soda that comes in a Glass Bottle

Sariah12

7. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 9 years ago

I'd have to agree with Misha- I don't drink soda.

I'm all about hydrating, so you'll catch me drinking water often!

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 9 years ago

I still have a fondness for Ginger Ale, but since learning how all carbonated drinks are especially bad for women, I've given it up.

1. WeddingConsultant profile image81
      WeddingConsultantposted 9 years ago in reply to this

How are carbonated drinks esp. bad for women?  I've never heard that.

I have heard, however, that the sugar substitutes are bad for us.

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 9 years ago in reply to this

The carbonation really does a number leeching out minerals, especially when combined with the fact that many sodas are made with distilled water (which can also pull minerals from the body).  So add that in on top of the fake sugars and/or high-fructose corn syrup....

9. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Mountain Dew - Code Red.  All else is failz.

big_smile

Spoken like a true gamer!

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image90
      Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Why am I not surprised, GG?  I must confess a Mountain Dew addiction when I was younger.

10. gamergirl profile image61

I'm drinking it right now.  Typing with one hand while I sip.  Mmmmm cherryish liquid akin to battery acid.

I can also type my name with my elbow.

I don't know whether I should be impressed or scared.

11. gamergirl profile image61

I can do it with my nose too!

charl;otrte

LOL!

12. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago

SparklingJewel wrote:   I really liked Dr. Pepper when it first came out..but as the years have passed and I became more health conscious, pop was the first thing to go...it hasn't been until
    that last couple of years that research has been given to the public and actions have been taken.

I am working on a hub with some of the research concerning soda pop.

13. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 9 years ago

I don't like sodas.  But the best remedy for a hangover is a can of coke, it always works for me!

14. RFox profile image82
    RFoxposted 9 years ago

I didn't drink pop for years.....but lately have succumbed to the lure of my all time favorite....ginger ale. I usually buy the all natural ones though with no artificial colors or flavors or chemicals. Of course it's still loaded with sugar. Mmmmmmm sugar......so bad yet so good.

15. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 9 years ago

Ginger ale rocks!  At all times.

But I have to say that my all-time favorite is the one I used to make when I was a little kid and my grandmother worked at the local soda fountain.  She let me put all the syrups in myself and add the carbonated water.  I always chose coke, chocolate, cherry, and vanilla.  I know you can get this mix today in a bottle, but, it is not the same.  I sure miss that soda!

16. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

Pepsi sold Pepsi with Lime for a short time here. That was interesting, but I can no longer find it.

I like iced tea, though, only with a little lemon, no sweetening.

17. DJ Funktual profile image85
    DJ Funktualposted 9 years ago

I'm a PEPPER!  You're a PEPPER...

18. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 9 years ago

None now - I have quit all sodas seeing as they all have tons of sugar in them and dodgy colourings or even worse the toxic aspartame!

19. Gimar profile image60
    Gimarposted 9 years ago

I swear Diet Coke has magical properties.  I gave it up years ago but still treat myself every so often. 

These days I'm hooked on Jones sugar free black cherry soda.  Jones recently stopped using high fructose corn syrup and replaced it with pure cane sugar, so I have to applaud them for that.

20. profile image62
    Knowledge Spongeposted 9 years ago

Okay, I guess I'm the odd one here... While I don't drink soda often, it can be quite the hunt to get my fix.  I'm a particular fan of Birch Beer.  I do enjoy a good Jones from time to time though.  I don't drink Jones as often as a good old fashoned birch beer, on account of all the crazy colorings Jones has.  I donno, it just makes Jones seem like some sort of toxic material with how bright those colors are.

21. Roxy Marshall profile image60
    Roxy Marshallposted 9 years ago

I don't know. They all taste the same.

working