Who doesn't like KFC? i love the stuff!
I am not a fan of KFC do to their treatment of animals and I just prefer the taste of our local groceries pressure fried chicken to anyone's
i don't like it. KFC is also very cruel to its chickens. that stuff is so greasy you literally feel sick after one piece. (you asked)
Try the grilled it's alot better. It's a crop no different than corn or lettuce.
I am currently rolling in laughter! That was classic!
I like KFC...whenever I went to go visit my grandma while growing up that is what we always had for dinner
It sure isn"t Mom's
greasy chicken and soggy chips... not my ideal evening feast, I'm afraid. I prefer food!
KFC is Gross! It's greasy and is responsible for 90% of the Fat People in NZ. The Other 10% of Chubbies here are McD Eaters Mind you...... At least in the US they take the time to pluck the feathers off them first
I love it =]
by sussexwine4 years ago
This is a question that has been bothering me for a while now about which colour wine is more popular, do you prefer a glass of red or white? No being cheeky and putting 'both' or rose, we need a definitive answer here...
by Dave Mathews4 years ago
Can anyone please share with me the 11 Herbs and Spices, and cooking technique for KFC Chicken. I have tried to figure this out for more than 10 years?
by illminatus7 years ago
What happened to KFC? I understand we are trying to trend toward a healty society but the KGC doesn't quite do for me. Any thoughts?
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.