jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Childhood obesity

1. sunflower1 profile image71
    sunflower1posted 6 years ago

What do you think about Michelle Obama's childhood obesity program?

2. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I can't figure out whether she wants children to be obese or to lose weight.

1. sunflower1 profile image71
      sunflower1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

3. 11Lucima profile image61
    11Lucimaposted 6 years ago

Im not sure if this is the right view but I feel like its a way to create awareness on food choices. Most people in general eat badly because heathier foods cost more or are not avaliable. Im hoping people become more aware of what they are doing. The health industry cannot sustain all the disease thats heading its way.

4. 0
    Babycareworldposted 6 years ago

A baby who is too chubby to move tends to gain weight more quickly, which will make it much more difficult to remain active. So, the basic idea behind baby care for overweight babies is to slow down the process of weight gain and put baby within an unhealthy cycle.

5. Polly C profile image87
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

I don't know about the health programme as I am not in the US, but I do think it is a parent's responsibility to understand the basis of good nutrition for themselves and for their children. A government should not really have to do that. My own experience has been that junk food is not cheaper than buying fresh fruit and vegetables etc.