jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Enjoy traditional Indian cuisines for its unique taste

1. profile image52
    bmbbicycleposted 7 years ago

When you wish to have a taste of  Indian cuisines  at its best and want to enjoy that enticing aroma, then we suggest you to book your table in a traditional Indian restaurant. But not all of such restaurants are really Indian in the strict sense of it. an Indian restaurant is the place that is solely dedicated to the purpose of keeping the age old Indian traditions of cooking still fresh and allow only such food to be served that meets all the parameters of traditional cooking.

You can find out one such restaurant on Internet by learning about the experts’ opinion about them. Such restaurants will serve you the food with authentic ingredients including spices in right proportion. These restaurants also have an Indian ambience so that you enjoy the  Indian food  in the cultural atmosphere when having a party with friends of home people.

1. pooja0908 profile image59
      pooja0908posted 7 years ago in reply to this

okey buddy
      i agree with you
      there is no comparision of indian food and its taste.

yummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  smile

2. sarovai profile image65
      sarovaiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are talking about south or north?. You are asking to come to India to taste Indian cuisine? smile

no you can take it anywhere in world.

1. sarovai profile image65

How you take ?hmm

I take it at home coz i am indian

good smile

2. Preethi Anusha profile image88
        Preethi Anushaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

both south and north Indian food are equally good though they are way diff from each other . infact each state has a diff taste all together .

welcome to hubpages. Please read my posting once again.May be you will give right answer.smile

working